Are you interested in being a part of a fun team of creative people? Amanda Herring Designs is introducing a creative team, and we want you! We are looking for 5-8 people to spend 8 months with us. During that time we have lots of fun things planned...sewing, creating, making, growing, sharing and so much more. It will be a fun chance to get to know each other and to do so many fun things. There will be deadlines, expectations, and work, but it will be filled with fun and support and FABRIC! If you are interested in being a part of the team, you will need to complete an application (below). We hope you will do it in your own, creative way. We don't care how you submit it, as long as it is submitted by November 10th. We are anxious to get started! Send your completed application to our email AmandaHerringDesigns@gmail.com, post it on your IG feed and tag us @AmandaHerringDesigns, and/or post it on YouTube and send us a link.
Creative Team application
- Tell us about any experience you have with sewing or creating.
- Can you show us some things you have made/done? You can attach pictures or link us to social media channels.
- Tell us about how you feel about deadlines?
- What do you think you would bring to the creative team?
- Tell us about how you feel about failure?
- What are your expectations for working with a creative team?
- What are the biggest things you would want from the team experience?
- Send us a video (two minutes or less) introducing yourself.
While we are on the subject, here's a little bit of what will be in the contract we send to the people we choose:
- I will be inclusive.
- I will have fun.
- I will not share images or information prior to the approved times.
- I will (do my best to) embrace being vulnerable.
- I will be open to new ideas, techniques, and concepts.
- I will leave my ego at the door, and always remember that everyone brings something to the table.
- I will meet deadlines and requirements.
- I will not be greedy with fabric requests.
Open to US residents only (due to shipping and other third party issues, we LOVE our international friends!!).
I know that this will be amazing. I look forward to meeting you!!